Kuma's Place: A Note To My Husband
My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

A stroke survivor living in Florida & working at getting back to being "me". I write for me because if I don't, the top of my head may just blow off from all the pressure in the there! It will never win any awards but it's enough to amuse me & that's all that matters.

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

A Note To My Husband

Just a note to say that I that I appreciate all that you do for me every day that we are together. I wish that I could give you all the world on a silver platter, but the closest I can come to that, is to describe the world in words and hand that to you. whatever may come, just know that my heart and my trust has always been yours, since before the day we said "I do." I know that there are times when we aggravate each other beyond all known reasons, but the love is always there, on both sides. Just know this, that no matter what what happens in the upcoming future, that I will always love you, and have always loved you, since I was 15 years old. I wish we could have been together all these past years, and have spent more time together, but come what may in the next two weeks, I love you my darling husband. Even when you are purposely telling me those horribly bad jokes to try and aggravate the snot out of me!