Kuma's Place: Halloween 2006 Finger Foods
My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

A stroke survivor living in Florida & working at getting back to being "me". I write for me because if I don't, the top of my head may just blow off from all the pressure in the there! It will never win any awards but it's enough to amuse me & that's all that matters.

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Halloween 2006 Finger Foods


I just found this picture & decided that I had to share it. Hubby & I went to a couple of Halloween parties last year, OK-2 in one night to be exact. But to the second one, I was asked to bring a dish of some sort. I asked the host, my friend Jay what I should bring? He said "oh anything easy! Some finger foods or something." Wa-lah! I present: FINGER FOOD! :) Yes I was very amused by these. I didn't have time to make the molded eyeballs though. For shame, I wish I did. That's ok, I'll make & bring them next year! They were a hoot though, I will admit. Jay adored them. The more gruesome it was-the happier he would be!

Labels:

Comments on "Halloween 2006 Finger Foods"

 

Blogger Mia said ... (3:21 AM) : 

My mom does that every Halloween! She even does the brain cake. Oh god you women are sick and twisted. No wonder I love you both!!

 

Blogger DannieS72 said ... (2:59 PM) : 

It's the bomb! Man, your ma does the cake? I am so jealous!

 

post a comment