Kuma's Place: tattoos & house painting
My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

A stroke survivor living in Florida & working at getting back to being "me". I write for me because if I don't, the top of my head may just blow off from all the pressure in the there! It will never win any awards but it's enough to amuse me & that's all that matters.

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

tattoos & house painting



No, my ass is not this big nor am I as bloated as I look in this picture. It's the angle, I swear. I was cruising the home computer last night while downloading music and found this picture. I could beat my husband with a wet paintbrush, I swear. I thought he was kidding at the time about taking this picture. When he sent me the slides of all the pics taken of painting this room-amazingly enough this one wasn't in there! And people wonder why I don't believe in filming/snapping pics of personal sexual acts. Folks, that shit WILL come back to haunt you! Just look at the prime examples out there: Paris hilton, Pam Anderson, Brett Micheals. All together now: eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew. At the time, Jeff said that he wanted a pic of one of my tattoos. I rolled my eyes & said "honey, I'm painting your bedroom, do you mind?" Obviously he didn't did he? So I droppd my drawers a little so to speak & this is what you get! Now that I've upset my uncle who sometimes reads this blog & made a couple of my more inhibited friends squirm over the idea of the amount of time spent having needles actually touch my skin to create this lifelong work of art on me.....there. Never thought you'd see it huh Macey? One of these days I'll get around to getting another one. I'm unbalanced so to speak (no not crazy!)as it is with the ones I have. And actually, once you start collecting them, it becomes like an itch to get more. I've been good so far but I think I'll treat myself in a few months. I've got a change jar sitting on my dresser labeled "tattoo" and it's slowly growing. he he he he he.

Labels:

Comments on "tattoos & house painting"

 

Blogger Mia said ... (3:19 AM) : 

Ohhh I've got an idea!!! When you come down to NYC we'll got to Micheal Angelo the guy who has done 4 of my 5 tats. We can get a tat together. I've been wanting another one. Plus Jeff will love the place too it's a biker bar. The bikers that chill there are all off the hook. Micheal Angelo owns the place and has his tattoo set up in the back. We can drink and get inked at the same time.

 

Blogger DannieS72 said ... (2:55 PM) : 

I am so there!

 

post a comment