Kuma's Place: My Pirate and Part of the Wizard's Den
My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

A stroke survivor living in Florida & working at getting back to being "me". I write for me because if I don't, the top of my head may just blow off from all the pressure in the there! It will never win any awards but it's enough to amuse me & that's all that matters.

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, February 15, 2007

My Pirate and Part of the Wizard's Den




As you can see, the pic of us together was taken pre-stroke. Oh well, sue me. I really don't like pics taken post stroke. It's difficult for me to handle & see the way I look these days. The other pic is only a small part of the wizard's den. This one was taken a couple of years ago so you can't see how the peripherals actually stack up around that one monitor, nor the 2-3 other flat screens & towers directly across from the one you're seeing in this picture. The desk practically wraps around in a U shape in one half of that room. Behind that light colored monitor, there is a window that has the garden out there. Go figure-geeks with a veggie garden huh? I call this room the wizard's den for good reason. To the right of this desk is the DVD/CD shelves & already, we've run out of room. Oops. :). OK OK, yes, we tend to be kind of geeky on that score. I do believe my mother refers to us as techno yuppies. Whatever. Yes we both drive SUV's as well. Isn't that special? Now if I could just get little Mia down here for a while & introduced to my best friend Jeff..... maaaaaaaaaan wouldn't that be the bomb? Face it Mia, you know you want to meet him one of these days huh? It's just getting you outta NYC & down here for a visit! Oh man, I outta just send Little Jeff up there to you. That'd be easier huh?

Labels: ,

Comments on "My Pirate and Part of the Wizard's Den"

 

Blogger Mia said ... (3:00 AM) : 

OMG all of that stuff is techno heaven for me! Actually miss thang I may be out there sooner than you think. I may have a job with a non-profit agency and can you guess where I will have to do some training at? Hmmmmm?

 

Blogger DannieS72 said ... (3:06 PM) : 

ooooooooooooooooooh it would be nice if it was florida!

 

post a comment