Kuma's Place: And The Land Was Safe Once Again
My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

A stroke survivor living in Florida & working at getting back to being "me". I write for me because if I don't, the top of my head may just blow off from all the pressure in the there! It will never win any awards but it's enough to amuse me & that's all that matters.

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, April 12, 2007

And The Land Was Safe Once Again


If it wasn't for my nephew saving the day, our world would cease to exist as we we know it & we would be overrun by storm troopers or worse. Of course you can't forget that plastic laser guns work even better when the sound effect of a pursed lip is added into the mix going peeeeeeyoow. peeeyoow. I kid you not. It really does help! This pint-sized hero is scared of nothing, well OK, I take that back. He's scared of ALMOST nothing! There are a few exceptions. Oh say, broccoli, peas, and potatoes Au gratin. I can't blame him about the peas. I'm not a big fan of those things either. but give this little guy a wooden flintlock or plastic shiny 6 shooter & bad guys beware! He's armed & dangerous! A mini man with a mission! He'll defend the outer planetary moons from Darth Vader with his laser cannons and his faithful sidekick Ivan the Golden Retriever by his side (as long as there are pieces of bologna sandwiches to be had I might add). But once his mom or dad comes home, all bets are off! He turns back into the mild-mannered little boy wonder known as Tiger, the whirlwind! Go figure.

Labels:

Comments on "And The Land Was Safe Once Again"

 

Blogger Mia said ... (3:09 AM) : 

I for one will sleep more peacefully tonight knowing that little man saved the universe from the dark forces. My hero!

 

post a comment