Kuma's Place: Papillona Sky's Monthly Post. A. No. Secret. Tag: March
My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

A stroke survivor living in Florida & working at getting back to being "me". I write for me because if I don't, the top of my head may just blow off from all the pressure in the there! It will never win any awards but it's enough to amuse me & that's all that matters.

Powered by Blogger

Monday, March 05, 2007

Papillona Sky's Monthly Post. A. No. Secret. Tag: March

Don't let go of your dreams or give up on what you were searching for, one day you''ll find it when you least suspect it.

It’s a new month and time for Papillona Sky’s monthly Post. A. No. Secret. Tag.Here’s the run down:

1. Post it on your blog or just Email it to Papillona Sky.

2. Link it to POST.A.NO.SECRET blog.

3. Revealing your identity is optional


Be careful not to share any information you wouldn't want the world to see.


This is my POST.A.NO.SECRET contribution for March.


Labels:

Comments on "Papillona Sky's Monthly Post. A. No. Secret. Tag: March"

 

Blogger Mia said ... (2:35 AM) : 

Words to live by my friend!

 

Blogger Losing my Mind said ... (11:02 AM) : 

Thanks for stopping by- have tried to read a bit here to get an idea of who you are...you look way to young to have had a stroke! Goodness- my friend had a heart attack at 36 which required a triple bypass. Weird how life works isn't it? I hope you're doing well and recovering.

 

post a comment