Kuma's Place: Papillona Sky's Monthly Post for April
My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

A stroke survivor living in Florida & working at getting back to being "me". I write for me because if I don't, the top of my head may just blow off from all the pressure in the there! It will never win any awards but it's enough to amuse me & that's all that matters.

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Papillona Sky's Monthly Post for April



It’s time for Papillona Sky’s monthly Post. A. No. Secret. Tag.Here’s the run down:
1. Post it on your blog or just Email it to Papillona Sky
.2. Link it to POST.A.NO.SECRET blog.
3. Revealing your identity is optionalBe careful not to share any information you wouldn't want the world to see.

Here’s my contribution to the tag for the month of April…



Because my friends mean the world to me. More then money, more then fame. Solitude is nice for a while, but warmth & feeling is what life is all about.























Labels:

Comments on "Papillona Sky's Monthly Post for April"

 

Blogger Mia said ... (12:39 AM) : 

awwwwww!

 

post a comment