Kuma's Place: Well Lick My Ass & Call Me a Stamp!
My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

A stroke survivor living in Florida & working at getting back to being "me". I write for me because if I don't, the top of my head may just blow off from all the pressure in the there! It will never win any awards but it's enough to amuse me & that's all that matters.

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Well Lick My Ass & Call Me a Stamp!

I was sitting in my office the other day listening to my father go on & on about nothing in particular. OK, not really. I tend to tune him out most of the time. I have to. It's the only way I get work done but he THINKS I'm listening to him, which is what really matters right? Riiiiiiiight..

As I'm sitting there working on a fairly heinous computer issue with a protocol specific piece of machinery (otherwise known as a cheap piece of shit the study sponsor fobbed off on me), I came across the root of the evil that I was working on all of a sudden. Without thinking I blurted out: Well Lick My Ass & Call Me a Stamp! Needless to say my dad just stared at me.

Ah well, it just goes to show you what the brain will come up with at the weirdest moments.

Labels:

Comments on "Well Lick My Ass & Call Me a Stamp!"

 

Blogger Mia said ... (4:07 PM) : 

Ha ha! I like that one. I'm going to use it!

 

post a comment