Kuma's Place: In need of an intervention
My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

A stroke survivor living in Florida & working at getting back to being "me". I write for me because if I don't, the top of my head may just blow off from all the pressure in the there! It will never win any awards but it's enough to amuse me & that's all that matters.

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

In need of an intervention

It's Britney Bitch. Snickering. Yeah right. I can almost imagine this sloth bunny stumbling around bumping & grinding to "Gimme More". Nah, this sloth bunny is way too tired & lazy for that. I swear an intervention is needed to save this critter from it's own slothlikeness.

Noted.

Labels:

Comments on "In need of an intervention"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:15 AM) : 

OK, I need to comment...

If you look closely, you'll see that there are no "sloth" characteristics but rather pure content and serenity.

Cats make us look quite silly by comparison :)

 

Blogger DannieS72 said ... (5:18 AM) : 

"serenity now" serenity now" I can almost hear the mantra being chanted by this character in a cheap fur coat.

 

post a comment