Kuma's Place: Ever get the feeling you're being watched?
My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

A stroke survivor living in Florida & working at getting back to being "me". I write for me because if I don't, the top of my head may just blow off from all the pressure in the there! It will never win any awards but it's enough to amuse me & that's all that matters.

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Ever get the feeling you're being watched?

There are some days that the hair on the back of my neck stirs & I get this crawling sensation across my scalp. I know there is no one else in the house and yet, I can't shake the feeling. I'll be sitting at the counter with my back to the room and all of a sudden I get creeped out. As if there was a soundtrack and there should be spooky music playing like in a horror movie when the dumb ass is going to walk back in to a darkened room & a psychopathic slasher dude is waiting behind the door for them.
I get this feeling a lot when I am by myself in the house. I just don't get it. Until a couple of months ago while I was sitting at the kitchen counter fiddling with my camera. A chill ran through me as if someone had walked across my grave. The hair on the back of my neck bristled & I was covered in goose bumps. I felt like I was being stared at. I turned around slowly with my camera still in my hand & this is what I saw. This little terrorist was giving me the look of death behind my back. The more I thought about it, the more I realized that just about every time I had that spooky feeling-he was in the room or just walking out of it. You like that? Little bugger. He is definitely on my shit list now. No catnip for you for a while you little asshole.

Labels: ,

Comments on "Ever get the feeling you're being watched?"

 

Blogger Mia said ... (10:01 AM) : 

He's plotting on you I just know he is. Hide the catnip!

 

post a comment