Kuma's Place: Papillona Sky's Post.A.No.Secret for June
My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

A stroke survivor living in Florida & working at getting back to being "me". I write for me because if I don't, the top of my head may just blow off from all the pressure in the there! It will never win any awards but it's enough to amuse me & that's all that matters.

Powered by Blogger

Friday, June 08, 2007

Papillona Sky's Post.A.No.Secret for June




As much as you try to keep your emotions bottled up inside, hidden away from the world's eyes, it's nearly impossible. They always find a way to come pouring out one way or another.




It's a new month & that means it's time for Papillona Sky’s monthly Post. A. No. Secret. Tag.Here’s the run down:
1. Post it on your blog or just Email it to Papillona Sky.
2. Link it to POST.A.NO.SECRET blog.
3. Revealing your identity is optional. Be careful not to share any information you wouldn't want the world to see.

Labels:

Comments on "Papillona Sky's Post.A.No.Secret for June"

 

Blogger Mia said ... (2:27 PM) : 

so very true my dear very very true...especially if you hit the sauce...lmao

 

post a comment