Kuma's Place: Papillona Sky's Post.A.No. Secret Tag
My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

A stroke survivor living in Florida & working at getting back to being "me". I write for me because if I don't, the top of my head may just blow off from all the pressure in the there! It will never win any awards but it's enough to amuse me & that's all that matters.

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Papillona Sky's Post.A.No. Secret Tag


This is my contribution for this May.

No matter what you think of the past, you can never go back. It will never be like your mind portrays it. Things change, people pass on or move away, the landscape is altered. Even if you were to go back now, it would never be as you remembered it to be, & your heart may break. It's best to look forward, move on, & make new memories to cherish. I'll always love what once was & forever remember my youth.

It's a new month & that means it's time for Papillona Sky’s monthly Post. A. No. Secret. Tag.Here’s the run down:

1. Post it on your blog or just Email it to Papillona Sky.

2. Link it to POST.A.NO.SECRET blog.

3. Revealing your identity is optional. Be careful not to share any information you wouldn't want the world to see.




Labels: ,

Comments on "Papillona Sky's Post.A.No. Secret Tag"

 

Blogger Mia said ... (3:08 AM) : 

I think the passage of time makes the memories sweeter. Just think years from now you'll think back on the days of hitting the sauce and smile.

 

Blogger DannieS72 said ... (3:13 AM) : 

you know, it wouldn't take much bribery for me to get your mom to put earth worms in your bed!

 

post a comment