Kuma's Place: Who could resist this face?
My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

A stroke survivor living in Florida & working at getting back to being "me". I write for me because if I don't, the top of my head may just blow off from all the pressure in the there! It will never win any awards but it's enough to amuse me & that's all that matters.

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Who could resist this face?


It's my pretty boy and namesake for my blog. Who could resist such a face as this when he comes up to you & just wants to throw himself at your feet. Most of my blogger friends (I said MOST not ALL) have human children & post their baby photos on here & share with everyone. Not me. This fuzzy face IS my baby. And a happy boy he is! My hubby was playing around with his digital camera when snot face here decided to see what "Dad" was up to & stuck his schnoz right up to Jeff's. Hey dad, if you're playing with it then it must be something fun! (Please don't go off the deep end on that remark-it was meant in reference to the camera, NOT Jeff's noodle. Get your mind's out of the gutter ya freaks!)
Meh! I love this drooly guy. He's the apple of my eye so to speak. Ah well, much scrunchy baby face love to everyone!

Labels:

Comments on "Who could resist this face?"

 

Blogger Mia said ... (2:10 AM) : 

Only you can understand why I refer to Cleo as my baby. You know it turned out we had one of those recalled dog foods in the pantry. Cleo didn't like it (she's a fussy eater) so we never fed it to her again. When I saw the food I got all choked up thinking what could have happened to my baby. Then I started crying harder thinking about the fact that one day Cleo could die..lol My friend standing next to me couldn't understand why I was crying. She has a dog but its not Cleo and me or Kuma and you.

 

Blogger DannieS72 said ... (2:42 AM) : 

they are our babaies!

 

post a comment