Kuma's Place: My apologies
My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

A stroke survivor living in Florida & working at getting back to being "me". I write for me because if I don't, the top of my head may just blow off from all the pressure in the there! It will never win any awards but it's enough to amuse me & that's all that matters.

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

My apologies

My apologies for slacking off as of late. I have a note from my doctor on the reason for my tardiness. It lists several possible reasons. Wanna read it?

Please excuse Dannie for her absence as of late. She was unable to post for the following reasons:
1. She was busy with work.
2. She was out of town for the 3-day weekend without Internet access.
3. She's been wrestling with flesh-eating crocodiles & recuperating.
4. She's been lazy.

Labels:

Comments on "My apologies"

 

Blogger Mia said ... (2:31 PM) : 

and #5: she was hitting le sauce.

 

post a comment