Kuma's Place: Hi-O Silver!
My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

A stroke survivor living in Florida & working at getting back to being "me". I write for me because if I don't, the top of my head may just blow off from all the pressure in the there! It will never win any awards but it's enough to amuse me & that's all that matters.

Powered by Blogger

Monday, May 07, 2007

Hi-O Silver!


Just because he can, because it amuses him, because it makes me laugh. Oh Adam, you are such a nut. I thank the 24 hours in a day that you & I became friends again. You made me laugh in high school with your quiet humor. I love listening to your radio show Pop Garden Radio, on late Saturday nights. Your sense of humor, your vibrancy for life, & your candidness, all add up make you who you are. Keep the music coming my friend, I'll always be listening.

Labels: , ,

Comments on "Hi-O Silver!"

 

Blogger The Ferryman said ... (9:48 AM) : 

I'm sorry. Adam has to go away for a while.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:51 AM) : 

All he's missing is the cowboy hat!

 

Blogger Mia said ... (2:34 AM) : 

Awayyyyyyyyyyyy!! Looks like fun!

 

post a comment