Kuma's Place: I need to start a 12 step program
My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

A stroke survivor living in Florida & working at getting back to being "me". I write for me because if I don't, the top of my head may just blow off from all the pressure in the there! It will never win any awards but it's enough to amuse me & that's all that matters.

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I need to start a 12 step program

I married a geek. I know this. I accept it. I am so proud of my husband though. He is exceedingly smart, a gentle soul, kind caring, and so much more. But he is still a geek. Most of his friends are geeks as well. He usually works on highly classified shuttle program stuff & more.

If you could see me, you would see that my eyes are rolling in their sockets a staccato beat with pronounced sighs in accompaniment. This video is what is making the rounds right now amongst all the NASA I/T contractors & more. They are all a bunch of geeks. If you're wondering, it's a video from an infrared camera at an airport. Yes, I said infrared. Means it picks up heat signature waves. It's used in airports to detect radioactive particles & more. Watch and you'll see what is amusing the shit out of all the IT & System Admin folks.

I so need to start a 12-step program for those of us married to geeks. Loveable though they are.

Labels:

Comments on "I need to start a 12 step program"

 

Blogger Mia said ... (10:00 AM) : 

Hello my name is Mia and I am a geek. I love all things scientific in fact my amigas have been known to call me little beekman. lmao

 

post a comment