Kuma's Place: Tuesday's Randomness
My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

A stroke survivor living in Florida & working at getting back to being "me". I write for me because if I don't, the top of my head may just blow off from all the pressure in the there! It will never win any awards but it's enough to amuse me & that's all that matters.

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Tuesday's Randomness

It's Tuesday. And this is supposed to mean what in my little nucleus of life? That when one more day passes, it will be the middle of the week? Faaaaaaaa. When days tend to blend together like a badly rendered Impressionist painting, what's the point?

I had a dream last night. Odd one at that. Reminiscent of Jurassic Park 3 when the fossil guy was sitting in the plane & had fallen asleep, only to awake to Velociraptors talking to him in his assistant's voice. I thought I had awaken in this dream & yet I found myself watching my brother's German Shepperd Panzer sitting ion the couch playing video games& talking to me with a hideous German accent. I really need to be careful about what I eat for dinner too close to my bed time. I swear I'm a strange bird.

Horrid night last night. I spent most of it watching TV in the living room because I couldn't sleep & when I did eventually drift off, I dreamt about my brother's dog. Meh. Most of last night was spent listening to Kini wander around the house in her old age, huffing & chuffing, looking for me. It's so sad to see my pup getting so old. The cats were no help either, running across my legs while I lay in bed, which prompted me to move out of Paulie & Kc's range to the couch. I should have gone online last night & surfed the web. But I was too tired. Now I'm even more tired then I was at 3:30 am! Ack!

The weekend is fast approaching & I need to start prepping food items for a casual get together at the house. Wish my northern friends could fly down. I miss Michele. One of these days I need to get my ass up to NYC & see her & her husband. Sigh. And I am going to find the time for that from where? I need to get my behind to the grocery store & pick up aforementioned food items. I hate shopping by myself these days at the grocery store. Pain in the ass ordeal that it is. What the hell prompted me to get this shindig together? I have no clue... oh wait. Yeah, that's the ticket! It's for Hubby's "Last of the 30's" birthday celebration.

It's Tuesday. I have no energy at the moment. I'm tired. I'm cranky. I need a cup of coffee.

Labels:

Comments on "Tuesday's Randomness"

 

post a comment