Kuma's Place: I've been given a task
My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

A stroke survivor living in Florida & working at getting back to being "me". I write for me because if I don't, the top of my head may just blow off from all the pressure in the there! It will never win any awards but it's enough to amuse me & that's all that matters.

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

I've been given a task


I was charged with the task of keeping a friend from being bored at work. So I am sharing apicture of one of my cats sleeping.


Let's see, what else can I come up with?.................................................................................................


we can all see just how many ideas I have come up with to keep him amused.

1. coffee run
2.shop for headphones
3.smoke a cigarette
4.poke bears with sticks

Amazing how the issue arises that I have to keep him amused because he decided to actually go in to work today. Sigh. I hope he appreciates this post.

Labels: ,

Comments on "I've been given a task"

 

post a comment