Kuma's Place: I am such a wilting slacker!
My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

A stroke survivor living in Florida & working at getting back to being "me". I write for me because if I don't, the top of my head may just blow off from all the pressure in the there! It will never win any awards but it's enough to amuse me & that's all that matters.

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, December 20, 2007

I am such a wilting slacker!


I have been such a slacker as of late. OK, sort of. Not in all areas of my life. Just here to be honest with myself. I hope to change that in the new year. Oh yeah! A resolution! LOL.
Seriously though, I have been busy the last couple of months finishing up protocols at work. I have been training a replacement coordinator who will step in & finish my role on some of my clinical research studies that I have been working on. Those last 2 are i the final phases so I feel comfortable leaving them in her capable hands. How could I not? She used to run her own research site and has been a CRA for the last 10 years! No worries for me on GCP standards! Heck, this is the woman who trained me to be the best CRC I could be. Now it's my turn to step out into the world as a Clinical Research Associate! I've been waiting for this for almost 3 years now. How nice your life changes when you have a stroke to sideline you huh?
So I figure that between traveling & my at home office, I'll be on here more then I used to be. Yeah right! Who the hell am I kidding? LOL. OK OK, I know, I'm a slacker. So what? LOL!

Labels: ,

Comments on "I am such a wilting slacker!"

 

post a comment