Kuma's Place: That's One Pised Off Cat!
My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

A stroke survivor living in Florida & working at getting back to being "me". I write for me because if I don't, the top of my head may just blow off from all the pressure in the there! It will never win any awards but it's enough to amuse me & that's all that matters.

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, December 20, 2007

That's One Pised Off Cat!


See what happens when I run out of yogurt & have none to share with this guy? He was sitting next to me on a stool pawing at my arm wanting his share of my breakfast. If I don't give this little turd any, he gets all pissy with me & decides he will run into my ankles at a top speed! Nice huh? He's such an asshole. I work & buy groceries to keep his happy feet stomping on me in my sleep. Nice. I'm a slave.

Labels:

Comments on "That's One Pised Off Cat!"

 

post a comment