Kuma's Place: Dashboard Follies
My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

A stroke survivor living in Florida & working at getting back to being "me". I write for me because if I don't, the top of my head may just blow off from all the pressure in the there! It will never win any awards but it's enough to amuse me & that's all that matters.

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Dashboard Follies

I work next door to my dental hygenist. And she really is a good egg. For the last few years, we've always played jokes on each other. So this time, I actually printed this spedometer out photo paper & had her husband unlock her car for me yesterday after he ame to visit her & have his teeth cleaned. I, being the evil person that I am, taped this picture over her regular spedometer and waited to see how ong it would take her notice it being on there. By the way, she is blonde. So lunch time came & she went out to her car & we all casually watched through the blinds covering the sliding glass door while sitting around our conference table. She slings her purse into the passenger seat, inserts the key into the transmission, starts her car while jabbering away on her cell phone. She hangs up her cell phone, backs the car out of her parking spot & proceeds towards the lot exit when we all see her brake lights come on. Then the reverse lights come on & her car zooms backwards & comes tp rest alongside of our backdoorway. We can all see her sitting in the car looking at her dashboard & then glancing up towards us as she mouths what seems to be some pretty foul four letter words!
Wow, and she kisses her mother with that mouth?

Labels: , ,

Comments on "Dashboard Follies"

 

Blogger Mia said ... (4:10 PM) : 

LMAO! OMG it was a Reina moment! Kudos!!! I LOVE IT!!

 

post a comment