Kuma's Place: If Hubby was a big cat
My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

A stroke survivor living in Florida & working at getting back to being "me". I write for me because if I don't, the top of my head may just blow off from all the pressure in the there! It will never win any awards but it's enough to amuse me & that's all that matters.

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

If Hubby was a big cat

If my husband was a big cat, which one would he be? He has the colorations of a lion, tawny fur and everything. I think he fits well in this mode of life and if he shapeshifted, he would look divine. Actually, we were at Epcot when we did this. You had the opportunity to morph yourself into either a big cat or a monkey so we chose the big cat. Then you could email it to yourself! Way cool! I don't think he realizes that I actualy received this email last year and kept it all this time. Oops. I think he looks cute though. I should print it out & hang it in my office. Notice there isn't a matching one of me? Go figure! I wasn't brave enough to do one of myself-or rather silly enough! LOL

I still like this look for him. Puuuuuuuur.

Labels: ,

Comments on "If Hubby was a big cat"

 

Blogger Mia said ... (6:31 PM) : 

Hold me I am scared.

 

post a comment