Kuma's Place: A New Use for Blowers
My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

A stroke survivor living in Florida & working at getting back to being "me". I write for me because if I don't, the top of my head may just blow off from all the pressure in the there! It will never win any awards but it's enough to amuse me & that's all that matters.

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, July 22, 2006

A New Use for Blowers

I honestly did not believe my husband when he told me about this. I told him to take a picture of it as proof! This is not photoshopped, unfortunately it s real and this is my neighbor! At the time I was in a physical therapy center recuperating from a recent stroke & not ready to come home yet. A low force hurrican had just sweptthrough our area & my husband was on the phone telling me that a nighbor's tree (One belonging to the guy in this picture as a matter of fact) had fallen on our fence when we could both hear the purring of a blower. He went to the window and said "you won't believe it. He's on his roof drying it with a leaf blower!" This is the same guy who has one of these that sucks up stray leaves & grass clippings and his lawn is mown in uniform rows. Yes, this man has Obsessive Compulsive Disorde to the extreme! He's a good guy just somewhat straightlaced...ok he's weird. I mean come on, He's on his rooftop blow drying it & getting all the stray bits of flotsom & jetsom off it! How strange is that? He wasn't looking for holes, he was getting the debris off of the roof! Ya gotta love the quirkiness of neighbors sometimes, they just add to the neighborhhod. At least he didn' paint his house bright melon orange with white trim and then get ticked about it & spray paint the whole thing including windows canary yellow like another neighbor did!

Comments on "A New Use for Blowers"

 

Blogger Mia said ... (7:37 AM) : 

This is something uncle Hassan would do..lmao Wait he has done it.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:22 AM) : 

I have a coworker who sucks his lawn too. Too much time on his hands. Whats funny is I was on my roof last night blowing all the debris off, but I just finished chopping up a large branch that fell after a storm otherwise im not too keen on being spiderman.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:22 AM) : 

I have a coworker who sucks his lawn too. Too much time on his hands. Whats funny is I was on my roof last night blowing all the debris off, but I just finished chopping up a large branch that fell after a storm otherwise im not too keen on being spiderman.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:24 AM) : 

ok this beta blogger sucks too. Its double entering everything.

 

post a comment