Kuma's Place: Because the other one was the ROUGH DRAFT
My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

A stroke survivor living in Florida & working at getting back to being "me". I write for me because if I don't, the top of my head may just blow off from all the pressure in the there! It will never win any awards but it's enough to amuse me & that's all that matters.

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Because the other one was the ROUGH DRAFT


How the hell should I know which one was the rough draft? Especially since the first one I received (TWICE) was titled: Final draft. ah-hem..... freaking concussed elfin nuyouuriiiiiiicans. LOL. Oh god, I'm i n trouble now huh? shit.
OH look! there goes Elvis! oooooooooooooh, look at the pretty lights! ummmmmm, enjoy THIS picture! It now graces my laptop desktop. Sigh. Big smile!

Labels: ,

Comments on "Because the other one was the ROUGH DRAFT"

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (2:00 AM) : 

Thats great. Definately alot of talent there!

 

post a comment