Kuma's Place: Well Hell, it's been a while.
My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

A stroke survivor living in Florida & working at getting back to being "me". I write for me because if I don't, the top of my head may just blow off from all the pressure in the there! It will never win any awards but it's enough to amuse me & that's all that matters.

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Well Hell, it's been a while.

It has been quite a while since I posted anything. Two years & a month to be exact. Life has had me busy. So much has gone on that I am not sure where to start to catch it all back up! But it's cathartic to be here again so maybe, just maybe, I'll be back. For a while at least.

Labels:

Comments on "Well Hell, it's been a while."

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (1:50 AM) : 

I think you should keep posting! Do it, Do it!

 

post a comment